
This is my friend Molly ( on the far left.) I wanted a picture of her. She is one of my bestest friends ever. Enjoy!!!
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Posted by Kelsi at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like to play soccer, piano, dance, hangout with friends and spend time with my family.

This is my friend Molly ( on the far left.) I wanted a picture of her. She is one of my bestest friends ever. Enjoy!!!
Posted by Kelsi at 12:36 PM
2 comments:
Molly~
Hey, that is a perrrrrfect picture of you and Mary! I miss seeing you. I will have to play with you and Kelsi soon. Bye luv ya tons!
Cass
I look so cute in this picture kelsi by the way kelsi you need to show me how to send messages to you with out having to get on your blogger it is driving me in sain! Love your ultamite girl Molly!
Post a Comment