A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Clean cars
2. Help around the house...( I don't know)
3. Take care of my neighbors plants and animals why they were out of town
4. Baby-sitter
B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Night at the musium
2. Fun with Dick and Jane
3. Pink Panther ( the new one)
4. Bruse Almighty
C) Four places I have lived:
1. My house
2. A hotel for six months
3. I've only lived two places.
4. I remodled my house if that counts
D) Four television shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Sweet Sixteen
3. Disney Channel
4. Myth Busters
E) Four places I have gone on vacation:
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Italy
3. London
4. Paris
F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. www.lifetimetv.com
2. www.hotmail.com
3. www.weather.com
4. www.blogger.com
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Orange chicken from Panda Express
2. Cafe' Rio'
3. roast
4. pizza and steak
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in Isreal with my family ( I miss them alot)
2. Cancun, Mexico or somewhere like that
3. Lagoon or another amusement ride park.
4. My best friends house
I) Four people who I tag:
1. David
2. Josh
3. Holden
4. Molly J.
Cut and paste and then fill in your own info.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Ha Ha Ha!!! thanks cassidy for tagging me
Posted by Kelsi at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment